Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Orleans, New Year.

Alright!
First post of 2010. It better be pretty dang good, right? Well to kick off the new year, I went to New Orleans with my parents and sister. It was a BLAST. The city is so interesting and crazy outgoing. Everyone smokes there, you can walk around the streets with your booze and just be drunk as a skunk and its perfectly normal (and thats just on a tuesday night. haha). Also there's a lot of French influences in the food, architecture, people, and streets.
The food... oh man the food!! Its some of the best food in the world.. I ate SO much seafood and SO many beignets.. haha And I was only there for 2 nights!
Here's a pic of me and my dad (we really bonded a bit on the trip and afterwards.. it was really nice.) maybe I'll post some more later!



No comments: