Tuesday, May 25, 2010

To Feel

The need is imagined, a whisper through my mind.

The want is constant.

Teeth tap and clench.

Eyes spin and widen to light and movement.

I want it in my heart. To make it beat. To make it feel.

To feel... what is real feeling?

Lady I swear by all flowers, this is real feeling.

I touch and caress and smell.

Fingers tingling as they pass over warm smooth skin.

I feel and I feel alive.

Heart races but the world moves in slow motion.

So happy I could die, my heart exploding.

My mind is a kaleidoscope of poetry and truth.

Mouth opens and words swim out into the dark.

Eyes and brain try to keep up.

Feet moving aimlessly.

Restless and grinning through my teeth.

Purring and panting to the music of my limbs.

I love myself again.


2 comments:

Nick (SBJ) said...

"My mind is a kaleidoscope of poetry and truth. Mouth opens and words swim out into the dark."

Well done. Very well done.

JeweyLama said...

I know this feeling... of my mind being a kaleidoscope of thoughts and images and projections.

Beautiful words.