Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Sketch

This is just a sketch I did tonight for fun. I was thinking about the depression and how its going to make everything so much harder for us young lovers hoping to start a future soon.. Thats why the expressions on our faces are a bit gloomy. Michael really seems to like this though. 
On another note, I smell like garlic from the dinner I made tonight for Michael, Danny, Rae, and I. Michael still hasn't gotting hired yet, so ingredients are slim pickins. But I managed to put together some potatoes, butter, onions, garlic, beef broth, beef chunks, and Jack Daniels for a delicious meal that everyone had seconds on. Poor Michael didn't get any leftovers but at least his woman [me] is turning out to be quite the Holly Homemaker. Now all I need is one of the cute little aprons my mom is making this season. I'll post some pictures of them once I get a chance.

No comments: