Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

Its fall! And you know what that means.. Halloween and Thanksgiving! and the changing of the leaves, which I absolutely love. None of the trees up in the Los Angeles area are getting the hint that its time to change colors, so I had to have my mom send me pictures of the fall leaves in the Arizona mountains. 
My sister decided to make a domo jack-o-lantern for Halloween. Isn't it just too cute?

Me and my Turkish friend, Matt, decided to go as zombies for halloween! We freaked out a bunch of people and the fake blood that Matt made was super realistic and scary.
Another friend, Nolan, in his Joker costume. 
A zombie bride close-up! I should be a hollywood make-up artist... haha
Second costume of the night when my friends and I decided to go clubbing/partying/out for ice-cream. I can also make a pretty convincing Emo Panda, eh?
Three hole punch Jim! A classic from The Office. :] And he actually looks somewhat like Jim!

No comments: