Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today has been a great day. And it's really helped me to see how blessed I am. God is truly great. I'm so glad I don't have all the answers, and I'm so glad that God doesn't answer all my qeustions with answers. Sometimes He just shows you that your question really isn't the most important thing or that you're better off NOT knowing the answer. I like that about Him. :)
But back to today!
My mom bleached my roots and we talked about mother/ daughter things. It was nice.. Then she let me drive to work and I did great! I really did. When we got to The Coffee Shop, we had 15 minutes before my shift so we got veggie quiche and iced pom tea (my favorites!). And at work, Angela and I made some cookies and I actually think I'm starting to get the hang of it. :) which is GREAT because I really really love my job here.
After work I got some leftover cupcakes and cookie dough and I'm saving it for dad and Papa when they come to get me. When they do finally get here, we're going to go pick up a cord for that camera so I can FINALLY download those pictures off the camera.
So once all that is done and I've edited them to my liking, then I'll post some up here for you Scott MacIntyre fans and I'm going to print off a couple hundred photos for the walls of my room since Scott said he's always "dreamed of the day when he would be worthy of being on my wall".

Peace!

No comments: