Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Artist

These, are my arms. haha i love the blood.
Trav and I actually made a layer cake (i made it) and he painted most if it (with food coloring) to look like this painting because i was so taken with the blue and white.


This one above is his latest work of art. Its amazing. It just draws you in..

A new take on Medusa. LOVE IT. this is actually my iPod Touch wallpaper.

And here's some earlier work of his. I love the color scheme and the fact that its very original.

Hanging out with Travis makes me feel better about all my problems. I'm not exactly sure why. Maybe because I'm part of his problems and I'm not in the middle of something for once, haha..
But tonight is relaxing.. smokes a cig and had a drink. Then, I modeled for his latest painting. Very cool.. Very 60's "Edie Sedgwick" I thought. 

Here's Travis:


1 comment:

Nick (SBJ) said...

Any chance to see a pic of the painting?