Thursday, August 13, 2009

'Bare Feet, Bare Legs' Photo Shoot




I love a simple outdoor wedding: Barefoot, vintage white slips layered for a wedding dress, and a bouquet wrapped in faded vintage lace. Oh so perfect and sweet.






This is a very old, and very loved, see-saw. My dad played on it as a little boy (in the 50's and 60's) and my sisters and I got a lot of use out of it in our childhood as well. So I guess my inspiration for this photo was my childhood. And I wore the baggy striped shirt and little red shorts because thats what children wore in the 50s/60s and it was back in style when I was tyke.



These I just thought would be cool. :) This is what qualifies as a "happy place" to me, and its something I would do.. Just sitting in nature with a friend and talking about life while sipping out of wine bottles. Except I was home alone today. Very sad.. I like it better when I can take photos of somebody else. I sincerely enjoy the company of others.

I love bare feet.

3 comments:

Phil said...

Sexy. I love bare feet, too!

EL'er said...

I love the photos, very sexy!

Anonymous said...

Sensitive and beautiful legs, I love these pics. Hope for more similar, specially that style like with "umbrella"/sunshade.