Friday, August 7, 2009

Toth As a Person.

This is Toth. Rhymes with BOTH. He's from California.


He's an Ironman Finisher (thats what she said, haha) and has the watch to prove it.


Toth could easily be a model, but I'm glad he's settling for being my muse.


He's just a really amazing guy that dresses like Jude Law, acts like James Bond, rhymes better than any rapper, and claims to be a Cassanova. He's the most beautiful thing I've had the honor of capturing on my camera to date. I can't wait to go photograph him in Cali sometime.

Thanks Toth. :)

1 comment:

Wild Angel Joy said...

Yes, Toth could easily be a model...he has the build, his own "aura" and, to coin a phrase, "the camera loves him". I loved the B/W Junkyard Shoot, especially the photo with the wheel suspended in mid-air :)