Sunday, August 9, 2009

Someday I'll Be Famous Too..






Changed the blog around a bit.. Just the aesthetic though. But anyways, isn't this camera AMAZING?!?! I want it... and i'm not ashamed to beg for it if i could. haha
Its a Canon Digital Rebel 12mp.

I went and saw Julie/Julia in theaters today. It was a very sweet story and all I could think about was how much I wished I could live in a little apartment in the city like that. haha, yes, I am weird like that.
But it got me thinking... I feel like maybe my blog should be about something.. But I dont know what. Any ideas? I like poetry, crafting, photography, and baking. So... what if I made it my goal to do a certain number of creative things (like picking a different one of these to do each day or every two days) for a certain amount of time. But how many things and for how long and should i limit it to just photography? or baking? or crafting? or just any one of them i choose that day?

Would anybody care?

5 comments:

Badger said...

Maybe you could blog about the creative process and what inspired you.

Wild Angel Joy said...

Maybe I shouldn't be one to give advice as I haven't blogged in a while but I vote for whatever you are inspired to do on any given day. Photography, baking, crafting and even blogging, to me, are all creative activities and creativity can't be forced so I say go with the flow and follw your heart :) I do like Badger's comment about discussing the creative process and what inspires you being incorporated into what you are blogging about. And, yes, people do care :)

tora jane said...

Well.. This is all very well and dandy. :)
I start tomorrow!
Thanks guys <3

Tracy said...

Hey Tora, I have the same struggle...and many times have just decided I must not be a blogger and closed up my site. But, then I go back to it and feel like opening it again, lol. I think that if you have an eclectic personality, it would be hard to stick to one topic. I know I have that type of personality..and a focused blog never worked for me. I tried doing a crafting blog once, but soon lost interest. So, I would say just go with the flow and share about anything that has inspired you or caught your interest at that moment...
I think you're doing a great job at posting and you should keep it up in your very own Tora Jane style..and if that means all over the board, that's totally cool :)

Anonymous said...

You gotta decide on your own. Look into yourself and decide.

Ask yourself why your idea is creative... has it been done before? If so, in what way is your project different from what others have done?

Be yourself and perfect yourself. And remember there is ALWAYS room from improvement.

Try, fail, re-try, re-invent. Dare and go!